Thursday, October 21, 2010

To My Precious Redeemer # 1

Dear Lord Jesus,
I love You! You are my one and only Savior! Let this be heard! I want to be with You for eternity! Will I be with You for eternity? Out of all my friends and family I will always love my Heavenly Father the most! I will always try to share Your word, because I am in love with You! How can You be so good to me? Especially when I doubt myself and You. Why do You give me unconditional love? I don't understand You but You are not for me to understand, just to obey! What sometimes I struggle with is I don't understand myself. I try to understand others and try helping them understand me. Will I ever have mutual understanding with another person of You? I understand myself a little bit, but I search to understand You more although I shouldn't. I want You by my side every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade and so on. I am crazy about You! I am a Jesus freak! Proud of You! What should I say or do to glorify Your name and shine in Your light at my peers? You are my only strength that will always be by my side. I love You and always will, because You have always been by my side since day one and will always stay by my side even when I am running You are right there running too. I desperately desire for the world of all nations to know Your great and glorious name!
In Jesus name,
Your princess HLW
Amen!


Footnote: This was 7th grade camp. Edited and revised in 10th grade i believe
Glory be to God and Let all His people live for Him

No comments:

Post a Comment